Friday, December 28, 2012

Meet Lucy!

Welcome Lucy!

Lucy is my new dog! I adopted her a week ago from a local rescue organization to be my new friend, walking buddy, and Grenadian protector. She is 4 years old, is being called a collie/Australian Shepard mix and is generally a sweet and loving girl! She is perfect when it comes to interacting with other dogs, walking, eating politely, sleeping and hanging out, and is an all around great dog. She does have some anxiety and fear of men we are currently working on, but love and patience will help us to over come these issues. She unfortunately would LOVE to eat Penny, so they aren't being housed in the same room. Maybe some day we will be able to work on this, I miss having Penny in my room but her safety comes first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment