Thursday, May 1, 2014

Time for Term 6 Final Exams...

We start our last set of final exams at SGU tomorrow morning. Yikes! The time seems to have simply slipped away from me over the last 9 months or so. Perhaps what that really means is that I've spent a lot more time on myself and my studies than I have on the internet? Lots and lots of diving done this semester, some island touring thrown in the mix, a few hashes with Sampson! I'm about to finally finish off my divemaster internship as well. Everything is beginning to really take on a note of finality these days. I'm not ready for my time here to be over (I suspect in the grand scheme of things, it's not at all over and that I will be back at some point). I'm not ready for my life to take on new and huge changes. I just finished settling into this routine after three years, now I have to move to a city?? Hmm...

Tomorrow we have our toxicology final exam, followed by food animal internal medicine, equine internal medicine, and small animal medicine. That's all that is left between me and my 4th and final year of veterinary school. Scary!! I've spent the better part of the last 9 months wondering what I actually want from my life, what I actually want to do. I'm not so sure I know the answer to that these days, although if you ask me, I will of course stick firmly by what I've been saying for years. Truthfully though, if I had the money and no student loans, I think I might be headed off in another direction...we'll see what life holds beyond graduation!

2 comments:

  1. You have found one or two loan assistance, if you use more than 12 months, online loans lenders usually communicate with customers directly to specific options contact your Internet, so look for an online application.


    http://www.24x7textloans-txt.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

  2. 12 month loans financing immediate attention is called medicine. Easy online application process, saving time and see if an emergency occurs suddenly, without notice, in order to stabilize the financial life you run short of money at the end of the efforts made will soon get financial tragic results, you lender, you are to charge a nominal amount of paper will help you perform this should be easy for any financial documents to be sent to get quick loans no timeframe paekseugwa procedures defined in quick succession 12 months 12 months to people who want to bridge the easy money of the Fund the gap between is designed for use


    http://applynocreditcheckloanss.co.uk/

    http://www.mypaydayloansnocreditcheck.co.uk/sitemap.xml

    ReplyDelete