Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 2 and I'm Already Bored??

Okay it's day two and I'm already kind of bored. Mostly because I just want to be out and about all the time since I've spent the last four months cooped up on an island and stuck in classrooms/my bedroom studying all the time. Now I just want to be out enjoying the world!

We went shopping at Costco today. They were kind of skimpy on tasty samples, but other than that it was fun. I also went and filled out paperwork for my job that I'm starting next week! I am definitely looking forward to working full time this summer!

My welcome home treat from my immune system is my seasonal grass and tree pollen allergy. Yay for being itchy! Not. Definitely do not miss this part of spring in Grenada-and I'm definitely glad I got to chop a few weeks of misery off by being in school. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment