Monday, April 23, 2012

Not Much New On The Home Front

No much exciting going on down here in Grenada. 2 weeks of class left and then finals week begins! Finals have already technically started since we finished immunology a week ago, have bacteriology on Friday, and physical diagnosis next week, but eh details.

I have been fairly productive today and very productive yesterday. It feels so good to get so much studying done! In three weeks from now it will all be over and I'll be snuggled in my bed with Penny! Now to keep up the study motivation for 21 more days...oy!

The internet has decided that today seemed as good a day as any to be problematic. Yay. I just love weird connectivity problems showing up after 3 months of dormancy. I am glad I at least get to pick between wifi and ethernet, most rooms don't randomly get our FIrefly network. Unfortunately, Firefly wireless is Grenadian and therefore certain websites don't work. The biggest ones are TV network shows and pandora-must have music while I study for hours on end! Luckily I can get around this by using a special secure VPN to my home university! The ethernet has a NY IP address so it's usually not a problem (just today when it randomly decided to go on the fritz).

No comments:

Post a Comment