Friday, December 14, 2012

A Little Update...

Done with final exams! Done with term 3! Done with Grenada!

Finals were obnoxiously tough. Grr!! Our professors were not very kind to us this go-around! Oh well, I can be satisfied with how it all turned out I suppose. It seemed to take forever to get through the 4 of them too! Not appreciative of that! Monday night was spent relaxing and poking around at packing. Tuesday we went for a final swim and then I had to pack like crazy to move into my new apartment! One thing they failed to mention to us when they were letting us store things in the closet, was that the apartment complex is currently left open and unlocked all day as they are still finishing construction. Great. I really hope I still have clothes when I get back in the spring or else we are going to have some serious problems!!! Nothing valuable was left there, but we did store a ton of things.

All day Wednesday was spent in airports and on planes! I had an 8 hour layover in Miami, but managed to pass the time chatting with classmates so it was pretty fast and great. My first American meal wad Burger King (convenient fast food basically haha). It was delicious! I didn't get home until after midnight, but all of the animals were pretty thrilled to see me! I'm pretty sure Penny could have laid on my lap happily for hours, but I did eventually call it quits to sleep. It's pretty cold here! We've been puttering around doing some shopping and baking. I'm off to bed but I'll update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment