Saturday, April 20, 2013

Adventures of a Naughty Dog Part 7

Naughty, naughty dog! I went to the grocery store for an hour today and in my absence, Lucy helped herself to the contents of the drawer next to my bedside.

Last night I thought I set the timer on my AC unit for 30 minutes like I normally do, but apparently not! Instead, it ran the whole night and made my room nice and cool. Oh well, no big deal. Usually when I leave, I let Lucy have free roam of our small apartment, but since it was so much nicer temperature-wise in my room, I figured I'd lock her in so she could enjoy it. Ungrateful little brat! Just before I left, she was being so cute all curled up on my pillows so I pulled my camera out of the drawer. Guess I left it open, because I came home to find a shredded treat packet, mostly devoured lollipop, and a bunch of random items strewn across my bed and floor. Bad dog. She also managed to get a bottle of Aleve open, but I don't think she ate any of it because the pills are all stuck together from the humidity here and they were still in the bottle. That was scare number 1. Then I thought she'd gotten a very large number of rich fatty treats and was worried she was going to end up with pancreatitis. Luckily I remembered that I had a small packet of treats stashed in my drawer that only had a couple in it.

I can't believe how naughty she was! All I was trying to do was make HER more comfortable. Grr!

No comments:

Post a Comment