Monday, June 18, 2012

Love of My Life

The love of my life is tan and white, loves to cuddle, is always there for me, and weighs about two pounds. Her name is Penny, and she has been with me since September 2009. She is the first thing I see in the morning when I wake up, and the last one I talk to before I go to sleep. She is spoiled rotten but she means the world to me. Her favorite food is lettuce, but she likes some fruits, carrots, and of course her main diet of pellets and hay. She hates baths and nail trims, but knows it is fruitless to resist. She loves to snuggle in my lap and explore any new place (when I occasionally let her). It kills me to be away from her for 4 months at a time, but I know that this is best for her. I still miss her terribly. Money is no object when it comes to this pig. She is not just a guinea pig. She is not replaceable. I cannot just go to the pet store and "get another one." She is my baby, my life, my whole world. <3

1 comment:

  1. I miss having a small animal like that... I had a bunny years ago. They are so darling.

    ReplyDelete