Saturday, February 22, 2014

100

It's been just under a year now since I started diving. I definitely wasn't thrilled at first, but I'm glad I stuck with it and finished my open water certification, because my interest started to raise from there. This morning I completed my 100th dive! Definitely an achievement worth celebrating! To date, I've completed the open water, advanced open water, rescue, and enriched air courses, and am currently working on the deep and wreck courses along with my divemaster certification. All of this on top of being a full time student, club president, and doggy mom! I'm pretty busy as you can imagine, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I am so incredibly lucky and blessed to have all of the wonderful and amazing opportunities and I have made a lot of friends and received a lot of incredible mentorship in the last 11 months! http://www.ecodiveandtrek.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment