Friday, March 22, 2013

Adventures of a Naughty Dog Part 5

This dog is going to quickly become a rug if this behavior keeps up! Yesterday was an opportunistic crime on behalf of the human stupidity. Today?? Grrrrrr.

Today I stopped home on my lunch break (an hour after my roommate got home). When I came in the door, I was greeted by a happy Lucy who then immediately went to hide when I walked into my room. On my bed, I saw MORE crumbs on my bed, but no evidence to suggest where they came from. When I called her into my room (innocently), she came slinking in with the "I've been naughty" face and sat in a corner. I'm of course very confused because other than there being more crumbs, there is no packaging evidence to suggest what she did. The crumbs looked like baguette crumbs.

It took me a few minutes to put two and two together. I had thrown out two 12" baguettes yesterday for having a couple of mold spots on them. On trash inspection, they were indeed no longer there. So while I was gone, she apparently knocked over the trash and dug the bread out (and hopefully nothing else).

What am I going to do with her?! One of my classmates has a crate that I'm now considering buying, but I really didn't want to have to crate her. But I kind of have no choice if she's going to insist on being so naughty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment