Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sleeping

Today was a truly lazy day. Last night was the first time I managed to actually forget to set my alarm, so I woke up in time to miss my first class (oops!). Then I went to pharmacology, but left after that because it was just bacteriology (not like I pay attention anyway!) and then we had a blank hour for once.

I came home and did some work on my worksheet for a DES physiology session I facilitate for term 1 on Tuesday nights and then took a "short" nap. It was supposed to last an hour. I woke up 5 hours later...oops! Means I missed anatomy lab. Oh well. It happens (though I actually enjoy lab these days so I was kind of disappointed, plus I got to play with the brain yesterday-my absolute favorite organ!!).

I did get a reasonable amount done this evening, but I would have preferred to just go back to sleep!! Which is what I intend to do now : D.

No comments:

Post a Comment