Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bronchitis

Three exams down, one more to go! Too bad we're saving the "best" for last - clinical pathology. At least I really like clin path, despite the professor making the exams really ugly!

Someone was very kind and shared a lovely bronchitis with me. Yay. I've only had bronchitis one other time in my life, but it certainly wasn't fun or pretty! I think I ended up on something like 9 pills a day and assorted liquid drugs. I'm hoping to avoid that this time, especially since this time I'm in Grenada! It doesn't at all soothe me to remember we have a medical school here either! I was lucky to find a liquid guaifenesin combo today at a drug store though. And I guess on the plus side, I am a very well rested person this week haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment