Friday, October 12, 2012

Done!

Woohooo it's over!!! Clinical pathology went really well today too! I wish I could just keep my scantron grade and ignore what will be added in later from the short answer questions because that's definitely going to pull me down a little bit, but oh well. The best part of this story is that I slept until 3p yesterday, was awake for less than 12 hours, and definitely did not study nearly as much as I should have. Lesson learned. Sleep more, get sick, study less, better grades. Hmmmm probably just got lucky!

This evening we went out to a lovely restaurant to celebrate called The Beach House. It was pretty pricy but super duper delicious! I had a yummy chicken dish with Parmesan sauce and bacon bits (yum!!!) with rice and veggies. Definitely a winner! We all got delicious desserts, mine was a layered ice cream cake with sparklers! Anything with chocolate is always a guaranteed win for me!

One of our school clubs had a fundraiser at a local bar/restaurant which included a "sexy legs" competition. Two guys from each term got up and performed their interpretation of sexy legs for a minute each. Hilarious! We have some serious talent here at SGU ;). Now I am off to bed to enjoy a weekend of nothingness (okay, there will probably be some ocular path but only because I'm 4 days behind haha). We may or may not get a ton of rain, we'll see what Rafael has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment