Wednesday, March 14, 2012

2 More Months!

Today marks 2 months left! 2 months from today I will spend the entire day in airports and on airplanes (and probably sleeping the whole way!). I hope they go pretty quickly, I am so excited to go home, start my summer internship, see my family and friends, and most of all see my piggy Penny! In 2 months, I will get to see those piggy toes and that piggy nose and while she'll be resentful and annoyed with me initially, she'll be super duper thrilled to get all the cuddles, snuggles, kisses, and hugs that come her way. I miss her!

In less than 2 months, I will be done with my first year of veterinary school! Woah. Then it is two more years in Grenada and another year in the states to go. This seems pretty crazy. In one year's time I will have covered all of veterinary anatomy, physiology, histology, embryology, nutrition, immunology, bacteriology/mycology, half of pharmacology, some radiology, a ton of clinical skills, and a bunch of other stuff. Wow, doesn't seem possible. That's one quarter of what it takes to earn a DVM, and one third of what it takes to get through the pre-clinical material.

However, before we get carried away thinking about the future, I think I'll settle for knowing that I will be united with my little love in 61 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment