Friday, March 16, 2012

Pale Person Versus the Sun

So Grenadian weather held up and motivation kicked in and I went to the beach! Just on campus of course, but I had a really great time! Unfortunately, I am incredibly pale (I'm pretty sure all the time in the sun wouldn't change this fact, I barely color even when I burn) and thus my carried away time spent outdoors has led to a rather nice sunburn on my back. If only I could find the sky as fun to look at as the ocean floor! Then perhaps I'd have a chance at an even burn! Oh well! We'll find out what the extent of the damage is over the next few days. Yikes!!

Anyhow, lots of swimming, lots of fish, found a new place to explore and swim, and even swam way out by myself! Don't worry, it's incredibly shallow and about 99% of it was under 3-4ft deep.

And, just to make you jealous, here are some pictures! But don't be too jealous, my back is pretty darn red and sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment