Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Friday!

Today was not a very exciting day. We started class at 9 instead of 8 which was nice. Most of the class actually came for the first class this morning. We had immunology, pharmacology, and physiology today. The 3 classes I like listening to lectures. I like anatomy too, but more in a one-on-one setting and in the lab. I'm just too sleepy in the morning.

I meant to make myself get more things done today, to go for a swim, and to call my family, but I ended up taking a 4 hour nap instead. It was pretty awesome though! I love sleeping. I am so sad that I don't get to do more of it.

My vet roomie and I went to Umbrellas for dinner and were in and out in an hour (huge shocker!). The food was very tasty and the service was surprisingly quick. It was lovely to sit so close to the water as the sun set. I wish I had my camera with me!

After dinner we meandered over to the grocery store and wandered around looking for things to eat for the week. No chicken out (well, they had chicken backs which I'm pretty sure had the whole spinal column still in place and chicken feet) but I could have gotten some rabbit loin or shoulder. No thanks.

My vet roomie made tasty strawberry and chocolate cupcakes when we got home. I enjoy being spoiled, makes having a pharmacology exam on Monday morning much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment