Saturday, March 31, 2012

6 More Weeks of Tropical Left

Not much exciting happened today either. My roommate and I went to the grocery store since we didn't get around to going yesterday. That was pretty much the highlight/outing of the day haha. I have been extremely productive while studying though. I got through all of my physiology material for my exam on Monday and a few other tasks on the weekend list started/crossed off. I'm thinking of rewarding myself with an early bed time. Gee, I'm getting so old!! My vet roommate went out with people just a few minutes ago to hang at Bananas. Me? I want to curl up and go to sleep. Sheesh! Hoping to squeeze some beach time in tomorrow afternoon, and then preparing for my physio exam for the rest of the day. But, only a handful of exams left before finals, and I will be officially done with my first year 6 weeks from now! And between then and now we get a 4 day weekend and May 1st (Labour Day) off!

No comments:

Post a Comment