Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Long Winter's Nap

Yeah, okay, we have nothing that even REMOTELY resembles winter here (it's still 85 and sunny out : D). That did not stop me from getting 13 hours of sleep last night though! Clearly my sleeping issues have resolved haha. The goofy thing is that I didn't mean to sleep that much, and I'm also not particularly sleep deprived (or so I thought)!

I remember sitting on my bed around 8:30p last night deciding where I was going to start studying first. I also remember being really tired. And the next thing I know, it's 9:20a, my lights are on, I'm still in my clothes, my computer is still open, and my room looks completely untouched! Last time this happened a few years ago, I at least woke up in the morning with my lights out, under my blankets, and in my pajamas (even though I had no recollection of performing those activities!).

The only thing I still haven't decided is whether I am happy to have gotten so much sleep, or to be upset because I lost a good 5-6 hours of studying! And midterms are less than a week away, AHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment