Sunday, September 11, 2011

Munch Munch

Well something made a buffet out of me last night while I was sleeping. I woke up this morning with 30+ new bites covering my arms and legs. The crazy part is that I sleep under blankets and had a fleece sweatshirt and pants on. I am rather unappreciative of the itchy welts my feasters left behind. I washed all of my blankets, so hopefully that will solve the problem. If not, I don't know what I will do besides go crazy from itching so much! I look diseased with all of these bites! As long as the biting bugs did not have bad tropical diseases like Dengue Fever, I will live with being itchy. However, I am very afraid of getting some horrible illness from all of these!

For entertainment's sake, this is pretty much what I imagine happened to me last night:

No comments:

Post a Comment