Monday, September 5, 2011

The Work Never Ends

My life is study/class, sleep, eat in that order. Oh, don't forget the whopping side of stress that accompanies it all. There is so much to know! I can't even begin to describe the volume of information we're expected to know every day, week, month, and semester! It's currently feeling impossible!

We had our first exam today and I did moderately well. I was very well prepared, I just changed a few answers I was on the fence about to wrong ones at the last minute, oh well. Overall, I was pleased with my performance, it's just the pressure of having excellent grades to be competitive for spots after graduation that has me bummed.

I studied really hard and was pleased with how I felt going into the exam. One of my friends and I were joking the other night that if we had studied this hard in undergrad and high school, we would have been straight A students! However, I do like having a life, or at least some down time where I'm not cramming a million facts into my brain! Unfortunately, the next "free" week we have from exams doesn't come until after midterms, which are the week of October 4th. It makes me very sad and kind of stressed to know that I'm going to feel like I currently do and have for the last few days until mid-October. Guess no one ever said vet school was easy or fun though...

Any how, back to studying for physiology. Our first exam is Thursday. I'm not feeling over the top stressed yet, but check back Wednesday night or Thursday, I bet I'll be in full blown panic mode by then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment