Saturday, September 10, 2011

One Month On The Island!

As of today/tonight, I have officially been in Grenada for one month! The time has gone so quickly! I can't believe we are already done with our first week of classes, have taken two exams, and are only a few weeks away from midterms-time flies! I am still very much enjoying my time here and it has been fun to start to get to know the island and culture here.

I have a few more mosquito bites now than I did a month ago. They have currently left me wondering why i prioritized antibiotic cream over hydrocortisone cream. Itchy! Hopefully none of them contain diseases :-/. It's a long story as to why I am awake so late, perhaps something for another time.

In other news (quickly), maintenance knocked on my door today to fix the leak. Apparently they just looked at it yesterday. Except now it's gone. But I also now have my hot water back, so win-win i suppose? We'll see haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment