Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Anatomy

I can already tell anatomy is going to be my killer class. After 2 labs and 1 lecture, I already feel so lost. Maybe it's because I've never had any sort of anatomy class before, maybe it's just because I'm not particularly good at stuff like this. Who knows. It's really frustrating though. It seems like everyone else is easily running through everything and I still busy trying to remember the very basics. They're going through the individual parts of each bone and I'm still trying to keep my directions straight!

Dr. Pasquini seems like an awesome teacher, but he tends to bounce all over the place when he's presenting slides. We also don't have the ppts online or in print which makes things 10x harder because I'm trying to write down the key things on the slide AND what he's saying about them. I've asked for a copy, hopefully that will help!

I'm sure it will all get better as we go along, it's just really discouraging right now because I feel like I don't even know where to begin studying! Lecture 2 is this afternoon, we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment