Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Work and Packing...

My last night of work is tonight :(. I have really enjoyed working with everyone and we've had quite a bit of fun together over the last 9 weeks! I will admit that I am looking forward to sleeping when it's dark out again (although the cloudy, rainy day we had today was a pretty close second to that!) even though I really enjoyed working at night (12a-8a).

If work is done, I think that means I should actually start packing. More than just the idle tossing of things into the suitcases that I've been doing. I have to say the suitcases looked GIGANTIC! until I started putting things in them : D! Now I am back to wondering how I am fitting my life (and just the bare minimum at that!) into two 50lb suitcases, a 40lb carry on and a personal item. Especially when they apparently have a tendency to "lose" luggage (meaning that you had best bring several days worth of necessities with you in your carry on)! It's not lost so much as stuck at the previous airport because the plane can't handle the weight of all the students and their bags due to size. I have my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed that this doesn't happen to me.

Time to enjoy my last evening of not packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment