Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's Wednesday!

I keep waking up about an hour early each morning thinking that I have overslept and am late to class. This is not the case of course, and when I realize this, I am always very excited to get another __ amount of sleep (this morning it was another hour).

After I woke up this morning (grumbling about how early it was and how much better sleeping would be) I realized that today was Wednesday. This is exciting for a couple of reasons. It means that today was our last anatomy lab until next week, that this is the last morning I have to get up at 7:15a until Monday, and that at the end of the day, the week would be more than half over. Baby steps, the light at the end of the tunnel is a looonnnggg way out haha!

The other thing that made today great was that I felt alert an energized through most of the day and evening. Until now, I have been feeling very sluggish after lunch and until I go to bed. I attribute my awakeness to a nice 20 minute nap I took during the lunch break. I will be sure to start incorporating this into my daily routine, class is sooo much more enjoyable when you aren't fighting to stay awake.

Anatomy has been going a little better yesterday afternoon and today. I think it's because we're going over radiology and basic clinical stuff now (aka stuff I know haha). I think we should stick to these topics and then it will be all better! I'm pretty good with radiology-Dr. Ringold would be so proud haha.

My weekend plans are to sleep, study, and go to the beach. At this rate, I should have called the blog "doctor who spends all day on a caribbean island in a classroom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment