Thursday, August 18, 2011

How to Open a Bottle of Soap

Tonight while taking a shower, I happened to glance at the back of my bottle of body wash. I was curious to know exactly what scent it was and the green plant on the front was giving me any hints. As I scanned the label, I noticed that there were directions on how to OPEN the bottle and how to dispense the contents! To add to the amusement, the bottle also tells you nothing about how to actually use the product.

The directions simply read "To open, lift up flip top, squeeze bottle and pour to dispense." It then goes on to warn against eye contact, etc.

Before you go laughing at the Grenadian people wondering who the heck doesn't know how to open a bottle here and what kind of third world country this is, I must point out that the product was made in England! It's actually quite tempting to call the UK hotline to ask (especially since international calls are $0.90 a minute-far cheaper than the US).

Anyhow, thought I'd share because I am now both highly amused and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment