Monday, August 8, 2011

Packing Crisis Averted! (I Think!)

It seems my weight issue has been solved and the only thing I have to leave behind is shampoo and conditioner. Guess I'll just have to find something else that smells citrus-y awesome in Grenada!

The biggest problem was that my carry on bag was too small to live up to its potential. Weighing in at under 20lbs when full with a 40lb allowance just wasn't good enough, so we headed off this morning to find something a little bit larger that was still a backpack (that way all of my luggage was manageable when I had all of it together).

I started the day with something like this:



And found something much better!


I am nearly finished with packing and hope that I have hit the last of my snags! In less than 24 hours, I will be on an airplane headed to Miami where I will then connect to Grenada! So exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment