Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Final Exams

Ahhhhh final exams time :(. We finished classes today officially, so a couple of last minute cramming days for us as we get ready to meet 200 pages of pathology on Monday. Kill me now please? Ugh!! I feel like I know nothing and even worse, I feel like I don't even know where to begin or how to study. My usual methods cannot apply here. Bah.

The line up is pathology, parasitology (which now there is serious pressure to get an A because the professor nominated me for the Bayar Parasitology Award), pharmacology (to the geniuses who thought this would be better as a cumulative final, I hate you!!! hundreds upon hundreds of drugs, mechanisms of actions, pharmacokinetics, side effects, contraindications, etc. to know? gee thanks!), and lastly clinical pathology.

One of my classmates is counting down like crazy, and apparently we are at 13 days left on this island (crazy!!!). I just want to be home! So much exam pressure and stress to overcome first though. ugh!

I still haven't solved the picture problem. Unfortunately it looks like that's going to be looked at more closely while I'm home over winter break. I'm probably going to have to outsource pictures to a public album site since apparently Google has a 1GB storage limit that I have reached in the last year and a half. What a bummer! They offer you more space for money, but I am a poor student and am definitely unwilling to pay! Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on finals! I use photobucket, and copy the HTML code directly to my blog.

    ReplyDelete