Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Verdict Is...

More orange juice and cough syrup!! After 6 weeks, I caved and visited our university health services today. Waste of 80 minutes and $25 US. To recap the issues, I was lucky enough to have acute bronchitis the entire week of midterm exams. Lots of coughing, feeling miserable, and sleeping. At the end of all that, I started feeling better and the coughing just seemed to become a residual thing. Fast forward five weeks and the coughing began to pick up and get worse. Yuck. So after pointed stares from my roommates and friends, I finally made an appointment to see someone. The only advice the doctor could offer was get enough antioxidants, drink more orange juice, and try some cough syrup. Helpful. Really helpful. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment