Thursday, November 8, 2012

Slacking

Ack! I'm sorry I have been slacking on posting lately. The thing is, this semester is really boring. Lectures day in and day out with very little excitement happening (unless you count the class drama, which is just mostly immaturity and obnoxiousness).

Tomorrow morning ends the week-of-exams with a parasitology quiz. It started last Thursday with pharmacology, then continued with a parasitology quiz, a pathology exam, a virology final, a clinical pathology exam, and finally tomorrow's parasitology quiz. Exhausting!

One of my classmates and I have signed and put a deposit on an apartment for next year this week - that's pretty exciting! It's all official now I guess! While I know we'd both prefer to stay right here on campus in our current rooms, this really isn't a terrible alternative. It's not too far from campus, right on the bus route, and brand new. And did I mention the pool?! Okay okay, stop laughing! Yes, it is very exciting that we will have a pool! Right on the premises and not made of saltwater. I am looking forward to swimming laps. Yes, the ocean is right here and is much nicer than any swimming pool, but there's the added element of sand and salt and messiness. Also, I never want to leave the ocean. Ever. I could stay in and snorkel all day (a problem when there are tests to study for!). Therefore, a pool will be awesome because I love to swim, hate to sweat, and will not be attracted to beautiful reef items keeping me in forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment