Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kitten!!!

My roommate rescued an adorable little kitten today! It's so wonderful having such a cute and fuzzy little critter around! Her name is Pandora and she is just under 4 weeks old. She was rescued as a feral (and don't worry, we consulted with several doctors including boarded internists and a nutritionist as well as the director of the feral cat project here so she is in good hands getting everything she needs!) but she is so stinking cute and has the most opinionated voice ever! I'm sure you will be inundated with pictures over the next few weeks as she grows up!

And in case you're wondering, no we don't get Thanksgiving off tomorrow. We have classes, but we do have a yummy school-wide dinner tomorrow night!

..."Houston, we have a problem!!!" I tried to upload pictures tonight and Google told me that I've uploaded my 1GB quota!! Huh?? So sorry to leave you hanging - I'm going to have to wait until this weekend to figure this out :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment