Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Anatomy is OVER!!

I am officially done with small animal anatomy!! I've pretty much been waiting for this day all semester!!! It's really too bad that I still have another exam because I'd love to celebrate this victory haha.

Lots of drawing and coloring on the lecture exam, and lots of poking at things in the lab exam. We'll see how it went. Fingers crossed for an A or B+!

We went for a swim off the cliffs again this afternoon. It looked like it might rain (especially when the sun came out-Grenadian hallmark) but it didn't! Still no cliff jumping for me. I will continue to be a royal pain and freak out about climbing down and up the cliff. Fear of heights + fear of jumping in the water...why can't they be normal people and just swim off the dock? ;) I caught a glimpse of an angel fish today-it was a beautiful blue and yellow but sadly very shy so once he realized we were looking, he took off. One of my friends is very good at finding and collecting sand dollars so we have a few of those now too! I am really going to miss the ocean while I'm away for a month (and the tropical weather-I don't like the cold).

My last exam is histology on Friday. I am really lacking in the motivation and focus department right now, which is really bad because I don't know any of the material!!! It's just so boring, there are so many tiny details to know, and I am 3 days from being home! Bahhh histology!

No comments:

Post a Comment