Monday, December 5, 2011

Finals Week: 1 Down, 3 to Go

First half of veterinary physiology is complete! Yay! On to German physiology professor #2 next semester.

Next up is radiology which promises to be surprise tomorrow. Even though he practically told us everything that is going to be on the exam. The most thrilling part happens to be the fact that this exam is worth 100% of our grade. No pressure or anything. Oh yeah, and you can't miss more than 4 to get an A. Awesome. While I think I know my material, those facts make it just a little bit nerve wracking.

I started going through some histology tonight. I am completely terrified of this exam. Mostly because it's last. No fun. None at all. Going through the material I was wondering how the heck I am going to remember it all, but I started quizzing myself with a classmate's flashcards and was pleasantly surprised to find out I know more than I think I do. That's a relief. Now to just memorize all the new stuff and all the lab stuff and refresh all the old stuff. Oh yeah, there's an anatomy exam to be had as well. Joyous times.

No comments:

Post a Comment