Friday, December 16, 2011

Normalcy

It appears that just in the nick of time, everything is back to how it should be with Penny. The vegetables were mostly gone this morning as was the hay in her cage, but she had left behind some scraps and everything in her hay bin. About to pick up the phone and call her vet, I decided to feed her for the day first. To my delight, she started chowing down everything! She scarfed down the lettuce treat I offered her after her meds, and has continued to do so ever since. She was even begging for treats this evening! I am a very happy mommy! I was very concerned that something else was wrong-perhaps an infection, or further issues with the remaining roots. Either way, I knew we were looking at assisted feedings and probably radiographs/CT imaging. Thank you Penny for not taking me there today!

Nothing makes me happier than to have her snuggled up in a ball on my lap cooing. She makes this cute little low pitched sound when she's extremely content and I love it. I also love the cute little yawns she does from time to time while stretching her tiny little paws out in front of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment