Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!!!

It's December!! I don't think I have ever been so excited to see this month in my life! For all of us SGU students (and probably all other veterinary students) it means that the end truly is within sight! Not that I'm not enjoying school, I'm just ready for a break and then new classes.

Tomorrow is our last official day of classes and we have a histology lecture review and then our Intro to Research presentations are in the afternoon. Much to my delight, only one person per group has to present and I am not that person : D. Not that I really minded, it just means that when I hit send earlier this evening on an email containing the ppt I had made, that I was done with this class! Students past and the future classes will understand when I say that this class was nothing short of annoying and painful. Mandatory attendance to lectures that were incredibly boring, and a teacher who never spoke more than 2 words to us the entire semester. Not exactly my idea of a good time. Fortunately I always had plenty of things I needed to study, so I ended up dubbing the class "mandatory study time." And at any given time, at least 80% of the class could be found doing the exact same thing haha.

Outings planned for this weekend: last trip to the grocery store tomorrow, trip to town to visit the spice market for gifts and fruit to eat while studying Saturday, and reef swimming on Sunday. Gotta take little breaks every so often!

No comments:

Post a Comment