Monday, December 19, 2011

Burn Notice

So while I'm home for a month doing very little, I had two options for entertainment. Find a good TV series to watch or read my anatomy book. Guess which one I opted for. Okay, so there are probably other things I could have come up with like reading books or watching movies or knitting, but this is easy, provides endless hours of entertainment, and allows plenty of space for Penny to come cuddle and spend quality piggy time with me. This is what I tend to do when I'm home on breaks!

The show of this break is Burn Notice. It has come recommended for years, and much to my delight there are five seasons to catch up on! It also happens to be an amazing show : D. An excellent mix of action and romance. If you have nothing better do, I highly recommend looking it up!

I swear I will also get around to flipping through my anatomy book. I took a few peeks on Saturday! I want to review stuff from last semester (i.e. the details I skipped haha) as well as see how I can make it cross over into the new stuff. Should be a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment