Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fooood!

Finally went to the grocery store again today. It's funny to see obvious first term students wandering around looking flustered and lost. I'm sure I SCREAMED first term last year when I was in their shoes! After all, I even had a camera out!

I am very excited to have more food in my pantry and refrigerator! I was starting to get very hungry without snack food! Studying means my brain utilizes glucose meaning that I should snack, right?? Haha yeah not quite! I keep meaning to bring something small like carrots to class to munch on and keep me awake. My seat buddy has been bringing chips for us to nibble at the last few days. Definitely helps to keep me awake and paying attention!

I am also excited to have a little bit of food variety in my life. I just get so bored with eating the same things over and over again! I would never survive as a pet! I picked up some pasta, more veggies and bananas, some ground beef for spaghetti, pizza supplies (a solid staple to have here!), and some other things that I can't remember at the moment. Yay for food!

No comments:

Post a Comment