Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunny Day

It was a beautiful day today! The only call I received overnight was from today's day shift doctor wondering who was the overnight clinician and if there were any patients in the hospital. So kind of him to call me at 2:30am! Ugh the sound of that phone just scares you half to death!

This morning I got up and took the phone back, and then decided that rather than wanting a nap later, I would just give in and go back to bed for a couple hours then. It was lovely!

I did finally get to go swimming today. I was glad and it was nice to introduce another person to our little spot on campus. The water was kind of rough and therefore a bit cloudy, but not too bad over all. No rain and it was warm! Lots of fun fish and critters to see today!

No comments:

Post a Comment