Sunday, August 19, 2012

Another New Start

Where did the time go?? Starting year 2 tomorrow morning at 8:30am! The school officials were kind enough to vote in a new policy moving all classes from 8:00a to 8:30a from here on out! Love it! Would love it more if it had been last term when I actually had 8:00a classes instead of labs, but oh well!

Starting the morning off with 4 hours of large animal physical diagnosis class. I predict it to be exhausting and tedious since we'll be sitting there in the same class for 4 hours, I hope I'm wrong though! The afternoon is filled with parasitology, pathology, clinical pathology, and virology. Certainly will be a long day! I'm ready to get started with classes though, because I'm getting rather bored just hanging out with nothing to study. It feels so strange to have nothing to do for school! I've been finishing up organizing my room at suite. Pretty much done now! I still need to get an extension cord for my lamp, otherwise I'm basically set. I managed to misplace the new pictures I printed up before I came here. There are only so many hiding places, where could I have possibly put them?! Hopefully they'll turn up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment