Saturday, August 25, 2012

On Call

Whew, first night on call for the semester! I forgot when I signed up that there was a Hash today (and it ended up being super close) so I was bummed that I had to miss it, but oh well. Some other time!

It's been really rainy and gross today! I am annoyed - we were supposed to get some beach time in this morning! Hopefully tomorrow will be nicer.

I am really, really hoping no one calls the phone tonight since I have it. I have to get up early and bring it back for the next set of people tomorrow at 8a. Boo. I hate getting up early! Guess I can consider it good practice for lab this week haha.

On my walk to the clinic this afternoon, I passed a flock of sheep grazing by the entrance to the school! There were at least 14 of them, maybe more! They were just across from the security booth, so obviously the school didn't care that they were there. This is part of what makes living in this country so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment