Thursday, September 8, 2011

2 Exams Down!

Well this week contained my first two vet school exams. A lot of anxiety and at least 100 hours of studying in the last week and a half, and I have an A on my physiology exam and a B on my histology exam. Not too bad. I understand these two subjects really well currently (we'll see if that changes over the next 3 months...). I worked harder than I ever have in my life and am really pleased that it has also paid off well. I have learned a lot about myself over the last week or so.

Anatomy unfortunately still remains another story. I literally don't understand or remember any of the material no matter what! I can go over it a thousand times and still not quite understand. It's really frustrating and stressful. We have our first exam next week and I don't even know where to begin with the material. So many sources and tiny bits and pieces to know, it's very confusing. I need a plan of attack to get me through, but I'm so lost I just can't even figure out where to begin! Ahhh!

As an aside, the leak was fixed in my room today, yay! The towel I put down in front of the door saved my bedroom floor from a bath thankfully. Unfortunately, they didn't remember to turn my hot water back on, so I still have no hot water. Hopefully they will be able to fix that tomorrow, I don't really want to have to go to other rooms to shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment