Saturday, September 17, 2011

Average Weekends

Weekends here can be pretty boring. This is mainly because we have so much studying to do for up coming exams that no one really wants to do anything else. Today was a mixture of histology, anatomy lab, and physiology. We have another histology exam on Monday, yay. Today I finished go through all of my notes from the past two weeks (doesn't sound like much, but believe me it is!). Tomorrow I plan on reviewing everything again in an overview format.

It took me about 4 hours, but I have finally worked through all of the components of the cardiac cycle (including the cycle itself, how it translates to ECG readings, and how it translates to cardiac auscultation). I feel very accomplished! It took lots of drawing, coloring, reading, re-reading, and generally starring at the papers looking puzzled, but I think I finally understand what is going on! I spent more time drawing things out in my shower too-let's hope that when Crayola says that markers are "washable," this applies to more than just clothing (i.e. my tile wall haha).
 
(final product of hard work)

3 comments:

  1. I am looking to attend SGU for vet school and you are truly an inspiration. I am from Washington DC and I literally felt as though i was living through you lol. Thank you for documenting your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete