Saturday, September 10, 2011

What Day Is It?

 Vet school pretty much makes all of the days run together. There are pretty much two types of days: days with classes and days without classes. The days without classes have that time replaced with independent studying. Midterms are fast approaching, it is going to be insanely busy and stressful during those 2 weeks!

Today's weather was overcast so it wasn't really difficult to spend the day inside studying. It's much harder when it's all tropical and gorgeous out. I spend most of my study time in the lab still. It's a really good place to study and it means that there's a chance for human interaction (staying in my room means 0% since I live alone). It gets pretty lonely in here with just me, even though having the extra space is nice. Apparently there is a chance I could get another roommate (which had better not happen!). I will not be pleased if I have to suddenly share my space after so much time (particularly when I was supposed to be sharing it with someone I know and have been friends with for years). I will feel bad for that person in advanced, because I know I will probably be a really crappy roommate for awhile if it happens haha. What can I say? I don't like to share and I am very happily settled in my space!

No comments:

Post a Comment