Wednesday, February 15, 2012

AHH

So the internet is continuing to be unpredictable, so I apologize for missed posts. In addition to the internet thwarting my efforts, I also feel like I am 60 days behind in vet school! Ugh! The work is never ending and the tests are killing me! I barely have enough time to really study for them well let alone stay on top of other classes and it is just killer. If anyone happens to have a pause button for life lying around, I would greatly appreciate being able to use it for the next 3.5 years!

Friday is my neurophysiology II exam, but tomorrow I have a mock oral exam with the professor at lunch. Yikes. This professor also happens to have the reputation for destroying students and eating them for lunch. Did I mention YIKES? We shall see how this goes...but it should regardless help me be very well prepared for Friday's exam. At least that's my hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment