Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

I am very excited that it's Friday again because it means I can sleep in tomorrow and not have to get up early!! Getting up early wouldn't be such a big deal if I was capable of getting myself to sleep in a timely fashion, but I swear it gets late without me even noticing!

The anatomy exam this morning didn't seem too bad. I'm thinking maybe a mid-B grade, but I'm not sure when we'll get them back. Hopefully we'll be allowed to go in to his office and review them because I'd love to know what I missed!

Having class after an exam is just torturous. I just feel spent and sleepy the whole time. At least today's line up was of classes I like, but we've got a new pharmacology professor for this unit, and I am less than enamored by her presence. For one, we really like Dr. Werners and his adorable Netherlands region accent. And the other thing she has going against her is that her voice reminds me of Dr. Hariharan in Bacteriology (although she does at least use inflection). There is just something about their voices that makes my brain automatically tune out, nothing personal against either of them! Today's pharmacology lecture made me feel like Charlie Brown listening to his teacher.

We finally got our SGUSVM fleece jackets that we ordered last term through SCAVMA. I am very excited (I just LOVE fleeces and sweatshirts!). At the very last second, I happened to remember my vet school roommate last semester, so I ordered her one too. Her classmates are going to be very jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment