Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just Keep Swimming...

I keep telling myself that all I have to do is make it through Monday. Then I will be finished with the first half of my semester exams and I can focus on midterms and starting "fresh" after midterms. These last 2 weeks have just felt like a losing battle. It's all I can do just to stay on top of exam material each day, let alone try and keep up with class material every day as well. That started off strongly but has pretty much crashed and burned, which is then just making each exam a little bit harder since I haven't been able to stay on to of everything as we've gone along.

Just a physiology exam (yikes) and an anatomy exam are between me and many hours of sleep on Monday night. I'd love to just go to bed at like 8p and sleep until it was time for class the next day haha. I doubt it will happen. Inevitably it will be 12a and I'll be wondering where the heck the time went!

No comments:

Post a Comment