Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Midterm Season is Upon Us

It is once again that time of the semester. That time where students become even more frazzled and frantic than usual, where standing up feels like exercise because we've been hunched over books for so long, where sleep becomes a distant memory, and absolutely anything and everything in the kitchen suddenly looks delicious and totally edible.

Midterms. At this point I'm really just hoping to pass. To survive. Strive for C's, aim higher later ;). That's how I feel about my grasp of the material right now. 5 exams in 7 days. Envious? Bacteriology, anatomy (lecture and lab), immunology (shoot me now PLEASE), physiology, and pharmacology (I swear they saved the absolute worst for last. seriously.). You probably won't hear from me much until after exams end, mostly because I have nothing much to say and absolutely every second is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment