Monday, February 27, 2012

Chocolate Fusion

This is the name of a smoothie at one of the local...restaurants? I'm actually not sure what to call it. The whole place is called Options, but within Options, there are a bunch of different "huts" with various food places in them where you can walk up to the counter and order (mexican, sushi, american, smoothies, etc).

Anyhow, chocolate fusion is delicious. I'm honestly not sure what's in it other than chocolate, because one time it was like a chocolate milkshake, another it had peanut butter in it, and tonight it included bananas. Perhaps it is up to the discretion of the smoothie maker? Who knows, either way, it is absolutely delicious! My usual default is banana because I absolutely LOVE their banana smoothies, but when I'm in the mood for something more dessert-y, the chocolate is awesome. I watched them make the banana one time, and the guy included 4 whole bananas! 4! Can you believe it? That sure is a lot of bananas for one 16-18oz drink, but I'm convinced that that is the secret to it being so incredibly yummy.
I'm pretty sure I've shared this picture before, but this is Options.

No comments:

Post a Comment