Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jinx!

Well, unfortunately I did manage to jinx myself last night, that immunology test was horrible! Perhaps my worst yet? Not sure. I'm a little frustrated too because I know I knew the material, so not being able to prove that on the exam is annoying. I guess I need to re-evaluate my study techniques for that class, re-review the material, and go from there.

I also know that I can't dwell on this exam because the next one is just days away. Pharmacology is next. I'm a bit nervous because I really don't know what to expect, other than last semester this class was a disaster for both terms which has me a bit scared! Thankfully the scope of material for this exam is pretty limited, so I've got 20 pages of details to know and understand versus the 80 I had for immunology. Not sure that will help much though. The topics are pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics. I sort of wish it was covering detailed drugs instead (I'm certain I'll revoke that statement come midterms!) because I almost feel like it would be easier to go through them than the current material which feels pretty wishy-washy. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

I am counting down the days until I have a small, semi-break from exams. We have a week and a half between our last exam before midterms and the start of midterms. Although I obviously will have to keep studying like a crazy person, I at least hope I won't feel as exhausted, behind, and rushed. That's my hope at least (I can dream, right?). We shall see. Right now I just keep telling myself pharm, physio, and anatomy. That's what I have left. 3 weeks until midterms! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment