Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Fixed It!

I am very proud of myself, I solved my internet issues today : D. The problem from Monday kind of intensified yesterday (particularly last night) and I got really tired of the constant connect/disconnect happening! I'm not really sure why the problem resolved, but I tried all of the tricks I could think of and now it's happy again, yay!

We are pretty much down to two classes left. We finished off our final pharmacology lecture yesterday, so pretty much all that is left is anatomy and physiology for 2 more days. Crazy! It also means having class at 9am instead of 8am, which I am a huge fan of (I miss things starting slightly later haha). I don't get more sleep, I just get to stay up later and wake up later. And somehow this makes me feel better!

My bacteriology final exam is Friday morning-yikes!! My study guide is all sorts of colorful. 6 different highlighters for different categories (if I had more than 6 different colors, there would probably be more categories!) and now I'm annotating it. Lots of fun. We have a ton of bacteria to know for this exam and I'm not really looking forward to that. This is a 4 credit class, so I am really hoping to do well! Fingers crossed!

One of my Hokie friends was accepted to SGU's fall DVM class today-congrats! My vet roomie and I are very excited to have more Hokies here!

No comments:

Post a Comment