Friday, April 13, 2012

One Down, Six to Go

Hello again! It's been a pretty bland couple of days. This morning we had our immunology final exam, so that's pretty much been the main focus of attention.

My oh-so-fun way of starting the morning: on the university issued schedule, our exam was scheduled for 8am and has been since sometime last fall when they made the schedule. In addition to this nice official schedule, the professor printed on her syllabus that the exam was scheduled for 8am today. So guess where my entire class was at 8am this morning? Waiting to take the exam of course! The problem? The professor was already teaching another class at 8am and had "planned" the exam for 9am. We were quite thrilled. Everyone loves getting up an hour earlier than they have to, particularly when they've been up late studying. The best part? No apology, no acknowledgement of the mistake, no nothing. I am still a tad bitter haha. The exam went well, but I was super tired and would have LOVED to have gotten an extra hour of sleep.

Next on the agenda is a physiology exam on our endocrine unit. I am not at all excited. Hopefully the class average is better than 25% of the class in each grade zone (A, B, C, F), because that last test certainly was a bit frightening. The chapter pretty much builds off of that one too, so there is definitely potential for more scariness (even though I did okay).

After physio we just have one more anatomy exam before we start finals. Home in 4 weeks! I do not look forward to the crazy study madness that is descending upon us quickly or all of the packing I will need to do, but I definitely can't wait to sleep in my own bed with my own pets and my own family. Oh yeah, and I definitely can't wait to eat a more varied diet! I am so sick of my limited options!!! I am going to have to spend the summer brainstorming and being creative so that I have some ideas for next fall. I am so sick of chicken, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment