Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lazy Day

Gah it's less than a week until finals begin and I feel totally unmotivated to study! I have an entire semester's worth of anatomy to know, half a semester of physiology, half a semester of pharmacology, and an entire semester's worth of material for both physical diagnosis and radiology. Those last two hopefully won't be too terrible, but I'm not quite sure how to approach studying for them. We have exam reviews tomorrow for both classes, so I'm hoping I have a better idea of what to expect and thus a good idea of where to start after class.

I've pretty much accomplished nothing this weekend. Awesome. I studied avian anatomy for a while today, and we had chicken for dinner. What does that have to do with anything? Well when you're a vet student, you find yourself more interested in the intricate structures. Yes, this does mean we poked and prodded our dinner (probably much to the disgust of our med school roomie). We were disappointed to find that none of our anatomy books had hind limb muscle guides, but you could clearly see them! We also popped open the joint space to look at the menisci and cruciate ligaments. Fun dinner! It was also extremely tasty! Yummy barbeque sauce and baked in the oven with italian pasta and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment